About this item:
The NX Eagle drivetrain system brings a wide range of gear choices engineered for simplicity and durability, so riders can focus on what matters most—the ride ahead. German engineered and proudly bearing the SRAM Eagle stamp of approval, designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse.
This SRAM NX Eagle DUB groupset features SRAM’s revised, optimised and updated “DUB” bottom bracket system, which delivers performance increasing integration between the crank, spindle and bottom bracket. This groupset is perfect for riders seeking performance and future-proof drivetrain compatibility without breaking the bank.
- Includes: Crankset, shifter, rear derailleur, cassette, and chain
- Speeds: 12-speed
SRAM NX Eagle DUB Crankset – Non-Boost (142mm)
- Chainline: 49.0mm
- Hub: 135/142mm
- Chainring teeth: 32
SRAM NX Eagle DUB Crankset – Boost (148mm)
- Chainline: 52.0mm
- Hub: 141/148mm
- Chainring teeth: 32
SRAM NX Eagle Rear Derailleur:
- Cage: Long
- Max Cassette Teeth: 50
- Cable Pull Ratio: X-actuation
- Cage Material: Steel
- Bearing Material: Steel
SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230 Cassette:
- Gearing: 11-50t
- Technology (Cassette): PG
- Cog Sizes: 11-13-15-17-19-22-25-28-32-36-42-50
SRAM NX Eagle Trigger Shifter:
- Shifter Type: Trigger
- Cable Pull Ratio: X-actuation
- Cable Length (SL): 2200mm
- Clamp: 22.2mm handlebar clamp
SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed Chain:
- Outer Link Finish: Polished
- Color: Grey
- Inner Link Finish: Polished
- Chain Connector: PowerLock
- Chain Length: 126 links
- Pin: Solid Pin
- PowerLock: Link included
**Bottom bracket not included
- Chain: 12-speed Eagle chains
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB bottom brackets
- Pedal: All 9/16″ pedals
- Compatible Freehub: Fits Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10-speed freehub
- SRAM NX EAGLE 12 speed right trigger shifter. x1
- SRAM NX EAGLE 12 speed long cage rear derailleur. x1
- SRAM PG-1210/PG-1230 12 speed cassette 11-50T. x1 (PG-1230 is lighter than PG-1210. the difference is about 120g)
- SRAM NX EAGLE 12 speed chain with quick link. x1
- SRAM NX EAGLE 12 speed crankset x1
- SRAM DUB bottom bracket x1
- X-Sync 2: X-Sync 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-Sync technology. The aggressive tooth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- DUB Technology: The relationship between the bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. SRAM took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler, by better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this clear system approach that equals better drivetrain performance.
- Zero Loss: The gear cable is engaged instantly with zero loss of movement when you press a shift trigger, every gear change is instant and precise.
- Matchmaker X Integrated: You can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters and brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps. It’s the ideal way to put everything within easy reach and tidies up your bike’s cockpit.
- Cage Lock: With Cage Lock technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place
- Roller Bearing Clutch: The Roller Bearing Clutch delivers maximum drivetrain stability even through the most punishing terrain. This stability benefits the drivetrain dramatically, as derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
- X-Actuation: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x drivetrains, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette. This makes gears easy to index and provides exceptional performance.
- X-Horizon: The X-Horizon ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement on the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. The large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears and guarantees faster and more exact shifting.
- Flow Link: Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile and a flatter outer plate that can withstand greater shifting angles. This means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength is achieved.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool-free and consistent way to connect mountain bike chains. While PowerLock does not require special tools for installation, the especially tight tolerances of 10, 11 and 12-Speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- X-Glide 2: This optimised cassette technology, which has been custom designed for the Eagle drivetrain is the next generation of X-Glide shifting. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.