About this item:
The Concept 2 Skierg is an American-made, precision engineered Nordic skiing machine from the makers of the industry’s most trusted indoor rowers. Adapting key rowing machine elements like flywheel resistance and a state-of-the-art PM5 Performance Monitor, the SkiErg turns the athlete’s orientation vertical, simulating the movements of real cross-country skiing with both double-pole and classic alternating arm technique. These movements offer one of the most challenging strength and endurance tests available in a fitness machine, targeting the legs, arms, and core for a full body workout adaptable to any athlete’s size and skill level.
- *Smartphone Cradle Included with Concept 2 Wall Mounted SkiErg
- Customers can elect to order the Concept 2 SkiErg as a single wall-mounted unit or with the inclusion of a specially designed floor stand for easy set-up and portability in any training space.
- Concept 2 Warranty: Frame Parts – Five Year Limited Warranty / All Parts – Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Performance Monitor
- Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- High Strength Drive Cords
- Flywheel and Damper
- Ergonomic Strapless Handles
- Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain
- Easy Assembly – 12 Screws
|Power Requirement||Takes two D cell batteries. SkiErg provides operating power when machine is in use.|
|Space Recommendations:||Mounted on Floor Stand: 23.5 in x 50 in x 85 in
(60 cm x 127 cm x 216 cm)
|Machine Weight||SkiErg: 46 lb (20.9 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||61 lb (28 kg)|