About this item:
For when you want it all – all the plush comfort and expansive size that makes you feel like you’re sleeping at home – there’s Roamer. Packing to half the size of the competition, yet thicker and lighter, Roamer is the go-anywhere mattress you’ve been dreaming of. This absolute slab of comfort is self-inflating, yet offers personalized comfort with a micro-adjust valve. The soft, cozy 50D stretch fabric offers a plush, bottomless surface for sleeping, while the durable bottom can be tossed out on gravel, in a tent, in the back of your truck, or on your friend’s guest room floor.
- O-ANYWHERE LUXURY: Sleep better on the go; The Roamer boasts over 4 inches of expansive, plush thickness for mattress-like comfort at a brilliant packed size
- ULTRA-COMFORT: Soft, cozy top of premium 50D stretch fabric makes the Roamer feel like a slab of heaven; A level sleeping surface delivers comfort on all sorts of bumpy, rough terrain, while the rugged, 75D Poly on the bottom adds durability
- WARM & TOASTY: Don’t fear the forecast; The Roamer keeps campers warm down to -30 F, making it a perfect basecamp mat for mountaineering or a reliable mattress for winter car camping
- IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS: Innovative Flow Core construction with high-volume air channels provides a fast, convenient set up; Dual-axis coring dramatically reduces weight yet maintains comfort; Includes toggles so you can connect pads together; Extra Long, Extra Wide model packs down to 16.0 x 10.0 in dia with a minimum weight of 5 lb, 8 oz; Double model packs down to 26.0 x 11.0 in dia with a minimum weight of 7 lb, 8 oz
- Provides over 4 in. of expansive, plush thickness, yet packs to half the size of other pads and is significantly lighter
- Creates a level sleeping surface on all sorts of bumpy, rough terrain
- Premium 50-denier stretch fabric offers a soft, cozy top; 75-denier polyester provides go-anywhere durability on the bottom; both are 100% postconsumer recycled
- This pad has an R-value of 6, which makes it best for adventures in extreme cold conditions; it provides high levels of insulation from ground
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Innovative Flow Core™ construction with high-volume air channels and strategic valve placement provides incredibly fast self-inflation and deflation
- Low-profile valves include a multifunction, micro-adjust valve for custom inflation and a one-way dump valve for fast deflation and pack-up
- Comes with an oversize storage bag for easier packing and a Vortex™ pump sack for any additional inflation
- NEMO offers a lifetime warranty on this pad Imported.
|Sleeping Pad Type||
|Sleeping Pad Shape||
|Repair Kit Included||
|Stuff Sack Included||
11 x 26 inches
|Pad Thickness (in.)||
78 x 52 x 4 inches
7 lbs. 8 oz.
Contains recycled materials