About this item:
- 3 WOODS SET: The 0211 Z Woods set includes 1 Driver, 1 Fairway, 1 Hybrid and 3 PXG Headcovers.
- FOR BEGINNERS AND OCCASIONAL GOLFERS: With PXG 0211 Z Golf Clubs, you’ll look like you’ve been playing the game for quite a while … even if you are a newbie or an occasional golfer. We baked everything we know about golf club technology into these clubs to make them extremely easy to hit, so you can launch it high, keep it in play and have more fun!
- CUSTOM BUILT: Built by hand to your unique specifications, PXG 0211 Z Woods are designed for players new to the game or the occasional golfer.
- 0211 Z DRIVER: Produces nice distance and loft off the tee for golfers with slow swing speeds. The large, carbon fiber clubhead design and patented dual internal cavity technology encourage effortless launch and confidence off the tee.
- 0211 Z FAIRWAY: Makes it easy to get the ball in the air. With a low-profile head shape and a squared face design these clubs deliver maximum ball speed even on mishits.
- 0211 Z HYBRID: Delivers maximum forgiveness from any lie. Featuring a low-profile head shape, squared face design, and larger face area that inspires confidence from address through contact.
- LOW-PROFILE CROWN CONSTRUCTION: PXG 0211 Z Woods feature a low-profile crown with a carbon fiber center and sunken heel and toe steel inserts, shifting weight down and creating a lower center-of-gravity (CG) for higher launch, more spin, and increased MOI. It deep CG decreases the clubhead volume and allows for a large profile at address to boost confidence off the tee.
- HONEYCOMB TPE INSERT: The Honeycomb TPE Insert is a high-performance, vibration-dampening polymer incorporated to enhance the overall feel and sound of the club at impact. Positioned in the sole of the clubhead, it also helps optimize the center of gravity. PXG 0211 Drivers feature dual TPE inserts and PXG 0211 Fairways and Hybrids feature one TPE insert.
- HIGH SPEED, SQUARED FACE: PXG 0211 Z Fairways and Hybrids present a squared HT1770 stainless steel face, which creates a larger face area for maximum ball speed even on off-center hits. The face of the PXG 0211 Z Driver is made from a high strength Ti412 titanium alloy, a material that has an exceptionally high yield strength and low elastic modulus, which supports significant face deflection and spring to create fast ball speeds.
|0211 Z Driver||Loft: 16°, Men’s STD Length: 44°, Women’s STD Length: 43°, Standard Lie: 61.5°, Assembled Head Mass 209g, Men’s STD Swing Weight: C8, Women’s STD Swing Weight: C4|
|0211 Z Fairway||Loft: 18°, Men’s STD Length: 42°, Women’s STD Length: 41°, Standard Lie: 60°, Assembled Head Mass 220g, Men’s STD Swing Weight: C8, Women’s STD Swing Weight: C4|
|0211 Z Hybrid||Loft: 25°, Men’s STD Length: 38.75°, Women’s STD Length: 38°, Standard Lie: 59.5°, Assembled Head Mass 245g, Men’s STD Swing Weight: C8, Women’s STD Swing Weight: C4|
|Adjustable Hosel||(+/−) 1½ degrees to optimize the trajectory|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||48 x 9 x 7 inches|