About this item:
Founded by entrepreneur and self-proclaimed golf nut Bob Parsons, PXG embodies his belief that every new product – from golf clubs to sport fashion apparel – should be markedly better. Every innovation should noticeably improve your performance. And every moment of impact should elevate your enjoyment.
- CUSTOM BUILT: Built by hand from your unique selections, the PXG 0811 X GEN4 Driver has the optimal balance of power and forgiveness. Put this bad boy in your bag and prepare to level up.
- BUILT FOR EVERYONE: The PXG 0811 X GEN4 Driver’s innovative head shape is constructed for golfers seeking next level performance.
- DISTINCTIVE FACE DESIGN: A tall, or deep, face lowers the CG relative to the face center for high launch/low spin performance that maximizes distance.
- PRECISION WEIGHTING TECHNOLOGY: Three weight ports in the sole support significant head weight adjustability and trajectory fine-tuning for spin and bias.
- GRAPHITE SHAFT OPTIONS: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60 6.5 (Extra Stiff flex), Riptide CB 50 6.0 (Stiff flex), Riptide CB 50 5.5 (Regular flex), Riptide CB 40 5.0 (Senior flex), Cypher 40 4.0 (Ladies flex). Each shaft comes in a standard 45.5” length.
- HIGH-SPEED FACE: Made from a high-strength Ti412 titanium alloy, a material that has an exceptionally high yield strength and low elastic modulus, the driver’s high-speed face supports significant face deflection and spring to create ultra-fast ball speeds.
- HONEYCOMB TPE INSERT: The Honeycomb TPE insert is a high-performance, vibration-dampening polymer incorporated to enhance the overall feel and sound of the club at impact. Positioned in the sole of the clubhead, it also helps optimize the center of gravity.
- HYBRID CROWN CONSTRUCTION: GEN4 Drivers utilizes a hybrid crown with titanium in the heel/toe to increase durability and stiffness of the structure for optimal spring and faster ball speeds. The carbon fiber center reduces mass in the top of the clubhead helping to lower the CG position, increase the MOI, and optimize ball flight.
- ALUMINUM VAPOR: Through a vapor deposition process conducted in a vacuum-sealed chamber, Aluminum Vapor (AV) Technology increases the stiffness and stability of the carbon fiber.
- FITTING OPTIONS: 0811 GEN4 Drivers present one heavy and two light sole weights that are interchangeable to support preferred spin and bias settings. Weights are available in 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10 (standard heavy weight), 12.5, 15, 17.5 and 20 gram options and can also be used to adjust the overall head mass.
- Exceptional distance
- Outstanding forgivness
- Unmatched sound and feel
- Low spin
- High MOI
- Optimal trajectory
- Tight dispresion
- Fast ball speeds