About the item:
- The beauty and richness of the American Black Walnut are on display within each WaterRower Classic. The signature chocolate-brown coloration will vary in complexity and is complimented with hints of gray, red, and purple tones…though uniform in coloration, each piece of Walnut wood contains its own inimitable identity. Each rowing machine has been hand-finished with three coats of Danish Oil giving a deep luster and warmth to the wood.
- Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is it’s ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quiet and smooth operation.
- Black Walnut, like all woods used in WaterRower rowing machine construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
- INCLUDES S4 PERFORMANCE MONITOR
- ALSO INCLUDES: Home Training DVD, Owners Manual, Syphon Pump, Water Purification Tablets, Allen Key
|Frame Material||American Black Walnut wood (from sustainable forests)|
|Workout Monitor||S4 Performance Monitor|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||available for this model with additional kit (sold separately)|
|Dimension||In Use: Length – 82.25” / 209 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 20” / 51 cm
Stored: Depth – 20” / 51 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 82.25” / 209 cm, Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
|Warranty||3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame|